RSCB Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Rajasthan Co-Operative Bank 715 Vacancies Of Banking Assistant & Other Posts
RSCB Recruitment 2019 Banking Assistant & Other 715 Vacancies…
RSCB Bank Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank has released the RSCB recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Banking Assistant, Senior Manager, Manager, Computer programmer, and Stenographer. A total of 715 vacancies has been released. All the interested and eligible candidates can now apply online from September 18. to October 10. The RSCB online application/ registration has been activated on the official website – rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in and the same is now updated in this article.
TOTAL VACANCY: 775
RSCB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Manager Apex Bank/ CCB)||12|
District Level Central Co-operative Banks Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Manager Apex Bank/ CCB)||102|
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-09-2019 Changed to 18-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2019 Changed to 10-10-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 10-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 25-10-2019
- Tentative Date for Online Exam: November 2019
RSCB Recruitment 2019 Application fee
Fees for General/Creamy layer of BC/MBC Rs. 1000/-, Sahriya/SC/ST/Non-Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan Rs.500/-.
1. Computer Programmer 10 Post
2. Salary : Rs.6,770-45,590/- p.m
3. Qualification : (i) B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT); or (ii) One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) with M.Sc; or (ii) A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Diploma (Three -Year) in Computer Engineering. or (iii) A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Post Graduation degree MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) AND
4. Experience: – One-year post qualification experience as on 31.07.2019 in software development, implementation, and operations in addition to the above educational qualifications from any recognized institute of repute. Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.
Selection Will be Held on Examination.
How To Apply:
(i) scan their : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in Cap will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Banks may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. a. Applications will be accepted through the Board‘s website www.rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in and in the prescribed online application form only. No other mode of application will be accepted. b. Candidates can apply online only from 12.09.2019 to 06.10.2019. c. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should (i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure 4 to this Advertisement.