AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019 (Available) 3 Sep Exam Key
AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019: AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination will be commenced in the month of September. The written examinations will take place in various exam centers from 1st of September, 2019 to 8th of September, 2019. After the successful commencement of Examinations, the officials will be announcing the AP grama sachivalayam answer key 2019 on the official website or you can find a direct link to ap grama sachivalayam solution key shift wise for all the exam dates. The students will be able to roughly calculate their marks and can get an idea about their possibilities.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam- Overview
|Name of the Examination||AP Gram Sachivalyam Exam|
|Exam Commencement Date||1 to 8 September, 2019|
|Answer Key Announcement||Yet to be announced|
The examination for 2019 AP Gram Sachivalayam Examination will be commenced in different shifts about which the students will be notified or they can go to the official website to find the information.
After successfully organizing the Examination, the officials will announce the answer key of AP Gram Sachivalayam Examination within a few days. If any objects will be raised regarding the Answer Key of AP Gram Sachivalayam, then the officials will take the responsibility to examine the objects and will make the needed changes. The official dates of examination will be released for the posts of Rural & Urban areas, which is going to be conducted in two shifts i.e. Forenoon & Afternoon which will be held in the schedule as mentioned below:
September 01, 2019
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V).
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female).
- Welfare & Education Assistant.
- Ward Administrative Secretary.
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II). – II B Common Exam.
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – II B Common Exam.
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II).
- Village Horticulture Assistant.
- Village fisheries Assistant.
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant.
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female).
- Village Sericulture Assistant.
September 7, 2019
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – II A Common Exam.
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – II A Common Exam.
September 08, 2019
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II).
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II).
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary.
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II).
When the AP Grama Sachivalayam Final Answer Sheet will be announced by the officials, the students can use the method which is mentioned below to calculate the approximation of their marks, after the answer sheets, in few days the officials will also declare the final results for AP Grama Sachivalayam post.
How to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019?
The students can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019 by following the steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam at www.ap.gov.in
- On the official website, look for the option which reads AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Sheet 2019
- After clicking on the link, students will be able to find the Answer Key
- The answer key will be available in the form of a PDF File.
- The candidates are advised to download the answer key so that they will be able to check and calculate the estimate of their marks.
How to calculate marks from AP Grama Sachivalayam answer key
The students can follow the following steps to calculate their marks, once the answer sheet is released:
- Download the Answer Key and your answer sheet.
- Calculate the total number of correct answer
- Calculate the total number of incorrect answers
- You will find your total marks by applying the formula which is 1* Number of Right Answers – .25*Number of Incorrect Answers, the formula will give the estimate of marks scored by the candidate.
The candidates hold the right to raise objection for the uploaded Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key and Question paper, if they have any. They can raise objection under 3 days after the Answer Key 2019 is released. The aspirants can follow the following steps if they wish to raise objections against the Answer Key and Question paper.
Steps to raise the Objection for the Answer Key or Question Paper:
- First of all, the aspirant needs to download the proforma which will be released along with the answer key and will need to take a print out of it.
- The aspirant now needs to fill the question number, answer mentioned on the answer key and the answer which they think to be the correct one.
- Along with which, the aspirant will also need to mention some proof to support their claim.
- As the final step, the aspirant will need to send the proforma along with the supporting proof to the respective department to which it concerns.
Note: The aspirants who find any problem and wants to object, will need to be quick and are advised to keep a track on the official website. As soon as the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019 releases, they have to submit the proforma with evidence under 3 days, after which no objections will be entertained by the authorities. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019Once, the objections are raised by the aspirants, the AP authorities will form a committee of experts who will examine the claims and check if there are any problems in the Answer Key or the Question paper. The experts will then publish the revised Answer Key which will become the base for evaluation of Final Results.
Once the Final Results for AP Grama Sachivalayam is released, students can follow the steps to check and download their results:
- The students need to visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam at www.ap.gov.in
- On the Homepage, the candidates will find the option to Log in.
- The candidate needs to Log in by entering their OTPR Id and Date of Birth.
- After the log in, the Results will be displayed on the device of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to download the results for future reference.
The candidates who are selected for the post and have cleared the written examination will still need to prove their eligibility according to the criteria which are mentioned in their application form for the last stage.
The candidates who will successfully clear all the stages of AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination 2019 will be able to select from various posts which are offered by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Here are some of the post the successful candidate can select from:
- Engineering Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary
- VRA (Village Revenue Assistant)
- Horticulture Assistant
- FRO and other vacancies
The officials have released a total of 1.6 lac vacancies for the candidates who will be coming through the AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination. The Answer key 2019 will help the candidates who are planning to sit for the examination which will be commenced next year as they will be able to use the answers as the reference to prepare for.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination is a good platform for the students to get good positions which will be offered by Andhra Pradesh government. As soon as the officials finish with the commencement of Examinations, they will start working on announcing the Answer Keys and Exam Results for 2019